Invest in your memories. One day they’ll be priceless
I like to keep things simple, so you can choose from my wedding photography collections to suit how much of the day you want captured or how large your wedding is.
Wedding Collections start at £1,500 for full day coverage, and all include:
- Photography to capture the big and little moments of your wedding day, and everything in between
- Pre-wedding consultation via Skype so that we can get to know each other and plan the flow of the day
- A secure online gallery to easily view and share your images with loved ones
- A beautifully presented USB stick with 400-500 carefully curated high resolution images, plus a license to print for maximum flexibility
The Collections that I offer keep my pricing simple for you, but I offer a very bespoke service, so if you’re looking for shorter coverage, a destination wedding, or something a little different, I’m happy to work up a quote specific to your needs.
Once you’ve decided we’re a perfect match, drop me a line and tell me where you’re at with your wedding planning, the sort of thing you’re looking for from your wedding photography, and what jumped out at you in my portfolio. The more lovely detail you give me at the start, the better, and I’ll provide you with a tailor-made quote.
Got any questions about how this photography thing works? Head on over to the FAQs page to find answers.
One size doesn’t fit all, which is why there are a number of extras that you can choose from to customise the right photography package for you. These include:
- Additional coverage – perfect when you don’t want to miss those early morning getting ready moments or end of the night wild dancing
- A second photographer – an extra pair of creative eyes provides greater depth to your story, capturing more details and emotions. It makes special shots possible, such as both yours and your loved ones’ faces simultaneously as you say your vows, or you both getting ready in separate places
- High quality wedding albums, hand-made in Hertfordshire. When you want something real to hold in your hands after it’s all over, a stunning album will be treasured by future generations
- Thank you cards – a thoughtful way to let your guests know that they made your wedding so special
- Framed prints or canvases – create physical mementos that you can enjoy every day in your home or give as a gift to your closest loved ones. After the wedding it’s so easy to forget to have images printed, so I can make it easy for you with personal recommendations
Please get in touch for more info on pricing.
‘We could not have asked for a nicer, more enthusiastic and hands on photographer from start to finish. To sum Becky up in one word: outstanding.’Rachel & Shellie
Join me on Instagram